The Bezzera BZ10 is perfect for those who want to make their coffee at home. The 750-watt espresso machine can brew up to four cups of espresso at once. It is steam-driven and comes with an oversized control knob, which makes it easy to switch the machine to steam mode. The glass carafe has a stay-cool handle, so you don’t need to worry about hurting your fingers.
The espresso machine is heated electronically and equipped with a thermostat to guarantee temperature stability. It’s ready for use in only 12 to 15 minutes. Due to the BZ10’s heat exchange design, it can do steaming and brewing at the same time. Both brew and team can be monitored on the machine’s dual needle gauge. Since the BZ10 is a heat exchanger, it guarantees a faster turnover of water usage. This means that only freshwater will be brewed.
The BZ10 is easy to use thanks to its toggle operation and built-in push button. It comes with a cup warmer, so you will always have warm coffee when you want to drink one. The steam wand guarantees powerful steaming. You will be surprised by how much steaming the machine can get done before it needs a breather. The BZ10 is equipped with safety sensors, so you don’t have to worry about overworking it.
- Grouphead – The Bezzera BZ10 has an electrically heated and specialized group head that guarantees maximum temperature stability thanks to its two heating elements and thermostat. The dual elements ensure even heating to help maintain the machine’s temperature.
- Toggle Hot Water and Steam Wands – You can toggle on hot water or steam immediately instead of having to open a valve. Both hot water and steam wands rotate 360 degrees in any direction. You can press the steam wand toggle up into its lock position or press it down for manual steaming.
- Vibratory Pump – The machine comes with a vibratory pump to extract the maximum flavor of the coffee beans.
- Heat-Exchanger Copper Boiler – The machine has a heat-exchanger boiler with an internal chamber that contains the brewing water. The steam is restricted to the surrounding chamber, which helps prevent the water and steam from coming into contact. The BZ10 can steam and brew water at the same time thanks to this design. The machine can steam20 oz. of milk in a single session, with a forty-second recovery time.
- The boiler is made from copper, a kind of metal with anti-microbial properties that can help kill greater than 99.9% of bacteria. As such, the water in the boiler remains drinkable at all times. Copper won’t produce lead or rust. It will simply oxidize and boost its antimicrobial properties.
- Dual Pressure Gauge – The Bezzera BZ10 has a dual pressure gauge. The lower half of the gauge shows pressure in the machine’s group head during extraction, while the upper half displays
- boiler pressure. This can help ensure that the machine is ready for use and identify any irregularities during brewing.
- Size – The BZ10 measures 9 2/5″ by 8 1/2″ by 11″. It is almost 20 percent lighter and smaller than an E61 machine. The small size makes the BZ10 extremely portable.
- 3-Way Solenoid Valve – The Bezzera BZ10 has a 3-way solenoid valve that removes the water in the group head and relieves pressure when you have finished extracting the espresso.
- On/Off Push Button – You can control the group heat by simply pushing the button that opens the group solenoid valve to provide coffee and the vibration pump.
- Automatic Water Refill – TheBZ10 has an automatic water-refill feature so that you will have an uninterrupted supply of your favorite espresso.
- Accessories – The package includes a two-cup filter basket, instruction manual, group head cleaning brush, plastic tamper, blind filter basket, one-cup filter basket, and dual spout portafilter.
The Bezzera BZ10 has a slim design, so it doesn’t take up a lot of counter space. The exterior case is made from stainless steel. The machine also features a large cup warming surface and removable drip tray. It has a dual needle gauge for monitoring steam and brew pressure.
The machine’s brew temperatures are consistent thanks to its electrically heated brew group. Since the heated group improves the BZ10’s temperature stability, it brews faster than the thermosiphon E61 model from Bezzera. You don’t need to wait 20 minutes or more to drink a cup of coffee. With the BZ10, you can brew coffee in less than 15 minutes.
Since the BZ10 is a heat exchange boiler, it can steam and brew simultaneously. The machine is designed to function at a slightly higher temperature at the beginning. The temperature is gradually reduced to achieve a balance in a standard of 25 to 30 seconds of extraction. This period allows the characters in the coffee to completely develop and produce fragrant notes that can only be found at lower temperatures. There is no need to steam because it is always there. You don’t have to cool down the machine after steaming before brewing or after steaming.
The BZ10 is also reliable. It boasts a high-quality pressure relief and vacuum relief valve as well as a Ma-Ter combination pressure stat. These parts usually replaced separately. You don’t need to worry about water spraying around within the machine due to the OPV draining to the reservoir and the vacuum relief. Thanks to the machine’s quick start-up time, you can start brewing coffee sooner using less power.
There is also a low-current pressure stat that can be adjusted anymore and prevent arcing. A pressure plate measures the level of water. The BZ10 is made of nickel-plated copper and has a removable
internal heat exchanger. It has a vibration pump that works quietly. The machine also has easy-to-use controls. The joystick controls for hot water and steam make it easy to brew coffee. The portafilter features an angled handle that sets the machine level with a countertop and guarantees easy level tamping. The brew and power switches are chromed plastic and have a solid feel.
Minimal cool flushing is needed thanks to the machine’s design, and the boiler’s central heating is less strained. The machine’s design doesn’t hinder its steam power. Since several heating elements share the task of heating, the machine won’t overheat easily. The BZ10 is also less expensive and easier to fix than the E61 model. It has a switch for activation and complements any small environment. Since the Bezzera BZ10 is a heat exchanger system, you can also use it to froth or brew milk.
The Bezzera BZ10 Espresso Machine is affordable and compact. It’s durable as it is made from high-quality materials. If you want to save counter space and money at the same time, you should consider the BZ10. The vibration pump, polished steel housing, group head, and heat exchange boiler ensure the proper function of the machine. Thanks to the design and compact size of the BZ10, it is easy to use and maintain. The brewing and steaming power of the machine are also incredible. Cleaning the machine is easy. The gasket stays in the group head after removing the shower screen. You can clean the exposed gasket directly, helping you save a lot of time and money.