Read on to know about the best and budget-friendly coffee makers.
Coffee is a savior for a lot of people out there, like you and me. It is popular to the extent that today, we have our own cafes and coffee shops in almost every other city.
Yet, have you ever wondered how amazing it would be to get your own cup of coffee at your own convenience?
You do not have to worry about standing in long queues on a stressful day to get your coffee. You do not have to worry about your favorite coffee shop closing at the time you need it the most!
Almost everything is possible if you decide to buy your own, personal coffee machine.
So, to help you out, I will talk about:
- The best coffee makers under 50 dollars
- Their features, pros, and cons.
- Buying guide for coffee machines
- Additional FAQ section
5 Best Coffee Makers Under 50$
There are many coffee makers out there. However, some may not be buyable due to your budget-range.
Mr. Coffee 12-Cup Manual Coffee Machine
The first on my list of best coffee machines is Mr. Coffee Manual Coffee Machine. This machine comes in two options – black and white. It is made of plastic.
It is easy to use and budget-friendly for almost everyone.
- A sleek and simplistic design
- Dual water window for better efficiency
- Extra power and alert signals for power-saving
- Auto-pause feature for quick functioning
- Flexible filter basket for cleaning
- Classic functionality and modest design keep brewing...
- Grab-A-Cup Auto Pause stops cycle when you need a cup...
- Dual Water Window to see exact water level as you fill,...
Mueller Ultra Coffee Maker
Mueller Ultra Coffee Maker is yet another amazing buy. It may cost a little over $50 but it is definitely worth the price.
It is available only in stainless steel color. However, it does look stylish and modern.
- Modern design
- Excellent brewing power
- Comes with a permanent and free coffee filter
- Auto-pause function to get a coffee between brew cycle
- In-built brew-strength control to get your type of coffee
- Tight sealing to reduce any leakage
- THE BEST TASTING COFFEE - Brew a full pot of coffee...
- EASY BREW & PRECISE POURING: Pause and serve function...
- EASY FILLING - Built-in water reservoir for easy and...
Cuisinart DCC-450BK Coffee maker
Unlike the above two machines with a 12-cup carafe, Cuisinart DCC-450BK Coffee maker is a great machine with a 4-cup carafe. An additional coffee filter is also given free with this machine.
It comes in black color and is made up of durable stainless steel material.
- Simple yet modern design
- Offers tight sealing carafe for reduced leakage
- Automatic shutting-off feature after 30 minutes
- Power indicators
- Free and efficient coffee filter
- 4-Cup Stainless-steel carafe with dripless pour spout...
- Brew-pause feature lets you enjoy a cup of coffee...
- 30 minute automatic shutoff and convenient ON indicator...
Hamilton Beach Programmable Coffee Maker
If you are looking for a compact and flexible coffee maker machine, then Hamilton Beach Coffee Maker is for you. The carafe has a capacity of 12 cups.
It is made up of glass and is black in color.
- Lavish design due to glass
- Automatic shutting off feature
- Offers three brewing options
- Auto-pause function available
- Leak-free to ensure cleanliness
- Front access water filling available
- Front access for easy filling fill the water tank from...
- Swing out brew basket easier to fill and keep clean...
- Programmable clock set your brew time and strength in...
InstaCoffee Coffee Maker
If you want to have a single-serve and instant coffee, this coffee maker is an ideal choice for you.
It is available in black color with a compact design.
- Quick brewing feature
- Compact and narrow
- One-touch operation for more efficiency
- Self-cleaning feature available
- CETL-approved and durable
- FAST BREW TIME: With this single serve coffee maker,...
- ONE TOUCH OPERATION: Enjoy coffee house quality,...
- K-CUPS OR GROUNDS: Have your cup of joe how you want it...
Buying Guide For Coffee Machines
If you’re confused about coffee machines, here is a quick buying guide to assist you in finding your type of machine.
So, read on to know more!
Things to Look For Before Buying a Machine
Before you buy any machine, here is a list of things to look out for.
Type of Machine
There are various types of coffee machines available like:
- Bean to cup machine: These machines grind the coffee beans at the same time as you use it.
- Espresso machines: These machines are known to brew coffee specifically as per your preferences. They may get hard to use.
- Filter coffee machine: These machines are user-friendly and affordable. You just need cold water and ground coffee for it.
- Coffee vending machines: These machines ground the coffee beans and mix it up with your beverage preference.
So, choose one depending on your requirements and budget.
Cups or Capacity
It is necessary to know how many people will use the machine before buying it.
If you’re looking for large capacity, go for 12-cup coffee makers. For medium capacities, 4-cup is fine.
If you only want one then single-serve is the best option.
Sometimes, using a coffee maker can get more time-consuming than buying a cup of coffee outside.
Ensure that whichever coffee maker you are buying has easy functions and buttons so you do not face much difficulty.
Some coffee makers are extremely precise and take time. However, they may not be the best option if you just want your coffee made in a few seconds or minutes.
Depending on your time requirements, choose the coffee machine.
Maintenance and Usage
Certain coffee makers are fit for long-term usage while others are not durable.
Hence, make sure that whichever machine you buy offers durability. It should also not require too much maintenance that can cost you more.
You can check out other things too like warranty, extra features, and brewing options to get a better understanding.
Some Great Coffee Machine Brands
Here is the list of some reliable coffee machine brands.
- Mr. Coffee: It has simple and easy-to-use machines.
- Cuisinart: It is known for having amazing user reviews along with budget-friendly machines.
- Chefman: It may be a little underrated but it has some exciting features to offer.
- Bodum: It is the best brand if you want French press coffee.
- Breville: It is an extremely durable brand if you’re ready to spend a great deal of money on a coffee machine.
So, choose your machine wisely to make the full use of it!
Frequently Asked Questions
Are Coffee Machines Worth Buying?
Yes, according to me, coffee machines are definitely worth buying. These machines can save up your money on expensive coffee cups, time, and lastly, are available 24×7.
How Can I Clean My Coffee Machine?
You can clean your coffee machine by pouring equal parts of vinegar/lemon and water in the reservoir.
Once this is done, keep a filter in the machine’s basket and turn on the brewer. Then, turn off your machine and let the vinegar clean up the carafe. Then, turn it on to finish the brewing process.
After How Much Time Should I Clean My Machine?
It is recommended to clean the machine after every use. You need not clean it thoroughly.
For cleaning it deeply, do it after every two or three months.
How Long Can Coffee Machines Work?
The life expectancy is usually dependent on the brand and model you’re using. However, if it is a great one, it can last up to six to eight years.
Life expectancy also depends upon how much you use it, its maintenance, and regular cleaning.
Getting a proper coffee maker can bring about caffeine-induced heaven right at your feet. You won’t have to worry about not getting your daily dose of coffee whenever you need it.
The best part? These machines also come in budget-friendly options. So, get your own coffee maker and get high on energy!